Thursday, November 8, 2007

Temple Square w/ my Family











My sweet sister flew into town with two of her boys for a visit. My parents are serving a mission on Temple Square so C, T & I took the opportunity to drive to SLC to meet them and my little sis, walk around, learn AND of course take a few pictures. We had such a great time and thoroughly enjoyed getting a little taste of what my parents get to do everyday. The spirit is amazing on Temple Square. Thanks Mom and Dad! We love you all so much! We will never forget this day.

3 comments:

Emily Call said...

These are adorable! Look how cute your parents are!

jaredandjen said...

Your parents are so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Sorry I missed you in Sept. Hopefully I'll get to see you this Christmas.

studiocharm said...

Fun pictures and it really does look like a perfect day. Your blog is looking great too! You've got some terrific photog skills, Britt!