Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playgroup Photoshoot

I absolutely adore these four kids. These are my daughter C's very best friends that we do a playgroup/joyschool with every week. I decided that towards the end of the school year we needed to take some pix of these darling kiddos. A serious challenge w/ four 3 year olds, but I was up for it and I think we got some really great stuff. I hope you love them C, M, & J! Thanks for being such great friends!



Serious future football player!
Such a "G" look! Love it!







Now it came to my sweet "C's" turn to take pix. She gave me a couple normal looks and then . . .

. . . the story of my life!

Gotta love it, and gotta love the stretched out red cheeks in this last picture. I even tryed photoshopping it to make it less red.

4 comments:

jaredandjen said...

Britt- C is so adorable. She is so grown up.

Melissa and Zac said...

I love them! I especially love the group shot...it's so sweet! Such cute little friends. Thanks so much for doing these pictures for us!

heather and fam said...

Okay I think "C" looks like "T" with red hair.....is it just those pics or what? Soooo Adorable. Don't you love this age?

P.S. How are you doing?

studiocharm said...

What a fun series of pics! Such fun expressions you captured here. You're so awesome!