Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crazy, Busy Summer!


My goodness, it has been way too long since I last posted. I have tons of pictues to post but don't have a lot of time right now and I am encountering internet problems in my new office in the basement. Here are a few fun ones from a wild but fun last couple of months. From birthdays, to white water rafting, to just playing in the sprinklers, we are having a great summer.


Snake River



Notice, real close my face in this picture. I am wearing a hat, and yes I am having a darn good time! Good thing you can't zoom in too close since I down-sized the pic a bit. Did I mention I love white-water rafting!









C's Second Birthday! I can't believe my baby is getting so BIG!!





4 comments:

Emily Call said...

Cute, cute, cute! I especially love the one of your girly in her sunglasses!

studiocharm said...

Wow! What a fun post! I LOVE the photo of C. with the balloons. It is almost surreal. I love how sharp the eyes are in all of your photos too!! Great work Britt!

Pays said...

Britt,
How's it going? Look's like you are having a fun summer. We are as well. I love the Snake River, so much fun! Such cute pictures. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We need to get together sometime and chat. Talk to you soon!

Patti Smith said...

I love that picture of C with the baloons! You have great talent for capturing the cutest things!