Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Darling Girls!

My dear friend asked me to photograph her two darling little girls. Both their birthdays fall during July so we thought it would be fun to do a shoot for both of them. Little M just turned 1 and C is such a spunky, fun 4 year old. We had such a great time and got lots of great pictures. Sorry about the black and white overload. I converted tons of these because I knew their Mom was wanting a black and white collage in her house. The colored versions are just as darling. Enjoy!




These girls have the most talented Mom in the whole world. Just look at that darling cake (or should I say giant cupcake)! So fun!






5 comments:

Emily Call said...

Yay, they turned out so great! I can't even thank you enough! You are so amazing!

TheOrttFamily said...

Those are so cute..

Laura Stringham said...

so cute! i love those girls, how can they help but be adorable?

Cynthia said...

So cute! I love the one of Cait on the rock. And the tracks - that's an awesome shot!

Patti Smith said...

Cute Cute pictures! Cute girls too!