Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fantastic Wedding!

I can't believe I almost forgot to
post a recent wedding I had the opportunity to be a "Second" shooter at. What an experience! I absolutely loved it! The couple was darling. The weather was beautiful. It was a perfect day! Thanks Amy for the wonderful opportunity. It is always a pleasure working with you! You are such a great friend and absolutely amazingly talented photographer. You can see Amy's work @ http://www.studiocharm.com/



A little Sleeping Beauty moment here!










2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those are fantastic!

Libni said...

I had no idea you had our pictures up on your site as well! i absolutely love them!! thank you so much. i know its been almos a year but i love how you played with the angles and the lighting afterwards. Quick question. Do you by any chance have any more picture of Jordan and I what we didn't hav a chance to see? I hope you still remember me. you made my wedding day as easy and as perfect as it could of been.