Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Baby!!!

I was soooooo excited when sweet B's Mom asked me to take some shots of her new bundle of joy. He surprised his family 5 1/2 weeks early and was a month old when we took these
pictures. He was so sweet, (didn't necessarily want to sleep so much), made the cutest noises, and has a great big brother to watch out for him. J and K, you sure know how to make the most handsome little boys. Thanks for letting me help you capture some sweet moments. I hope you love the pictures!





















6 comments:

Justin said...

Britt,

These are awesome!!!! Such a sweet little baby too.

Emily Call said...

ha ha... that last comment was really me... I was signed in as Justin. Sorry.

Mary said...

Hi,
My Name is Mary. My friend Shandi Brown refered me to you. I am looking to have my two year old pictures taken. What are your packages and fees like? You can contact me @ mbeach22@comcast.net

Cynthia said...

So so sweet! I love the ones cuddled up under the blanket. Beautiful shots!

Crystal said...

Thanks for photographing Elliott last Monday! You were so cute with her. I'm very excited. Please don't rush yourself either - I know what it's like working from home. I realized when we got home that I took home one of your big pink flower clips! If you could please add the cost of that to my bill - we'll just keep it and enjoy unless you need it back. Thanks! I'm down in Lehi off and on so let me know and I can pick up the pics whenever.

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

So cute!!! What a great job you did!