Saturday, February 14, 2009

Another beautiful Newborn!

Last week I had another wonderful opportunity to photograph a beautiful baby girl that was just a couple of weeks old. It is such a neat experience to capture these sweet gifts when they are so new and little because they don't stay that way for very long. This little sweetie had two beautiful and proud sisters that came along for the shoot along w/ her beautiful Mommy. Thanks J for such a great session. You guys are such a beautiful family. Hope you love the pictures!












2 comments:

Brenda said...

What a beautiful baby!!!

You take wonderful pictures.

Jamie said...

Britt- I was wondering if I could get some pricing for weddings? My brother will be getting married in the Bountiful temple in May. I found your site from Kara's and your pics are beautiful-plus you already live in Utah! If you could just email me prices and what your package includes I will pass it on. Thanks for sharing your talent!
dancefamilyinidaho@gmail.com