Sunday, February 8, 2009

Two Handsome Boys!

I recently had the opportunity to photograph two of the most handsome little boys in the whole world. In fact big brother H was my first little photo shoot when he was a newborn just a little over 2 years ago. I cannot believe how fast time flies and how much he has grown up. Little H and Baby K were absolutely darling. Thank you so much S for such a great shoot! Oh and can I just say stunning Mommy! What a gorgeous group!



(I love that he is sucking his thumb in this one!. So cute!)













1 comment:

Shandi Brown said...

Britt- thank you so much, I love these pictures!! You worked so well with the boys and captured some priceless moments! I am so grateful that you can help us freeze this time in our lives, because these newborns grow way too fast!